Suhagra for men is a drug that is used for light disorders of erectile function. The composition of the drug is sildenafil. This substance enhances the relaxation of the cavernous body of the penis and, accordingly, filling it with blood during erection. To a lesser extent, the vasodilator effect on the vessels of the lungs is also manifested, so sometimes some pathology of the respiratory system is treated with this agent.
- Impossibility to achieve the necessary erection or keep it during the sexual intercourse;
- Pulmonary hypertension;
The drug is produced in the form of tablets 100 mg. The initial single dose for such medication is 50 mg and the form of 100 mg explains that it is strong medication, which should be taken one hour before the proposed coition. Further, the effect of the amount of the drug can be adjusted in a smaller (up to 25 mg) side but not in both in a large. The instruction of Suhagra emphasizes that it can only be used once a day. Men over 65 years of age, those whose kidney or liver health is impaired, should be limited to a dose of 25 mg. In pulmonary hypertension the standard scheme is as follows: a dose of 20 mg is used three times a day.
- parallel reception of any preparations of nitrogen (nitrates), antiviral drug Ritonavir;
- deficiency of lactase and other lactose metabolism disorders;
- treatment of women and patients under the age of eighteen.
Caution should be used:
- in other means of restoring an erection;
- in anatomical or traumatic deformation of the penis;
- propensity to bleed;
- cardiovascular pathologies.
This drug should not be taken without consulting a doctor.
The effects listed below are called mild and / or transient. However, many men complain of headaches and a sensation of hot flush to the head, redness of the face. In addition, there are such undesirable actions of Suhagra, as:
- Increased heart rate;
- Nasal congestion;
- Digestive disorders.
If you regularly take the drug in high doses, these phenomena can occur more often and be more pronounced. In case of a single overdose, the described side effects may also appear. The patient's condition needs to be observed in order to provide him with symptomatic help in time. It is especially important to monitor the indices of blood pressure and cardiac activity. In addition, the use of Suhagra is able to disrupt vision and color perception, causing blending of blue with green, fuzzy perception of objects, a brighter vision of colors.
Analogues cheaper than Suhagra:
Many people, even far from pharmaceuticals, know that the original drug sildenafil is called Viagra. All other analogs, including Suhagra, cost less. But about the effectiveness there are many opinions. Without going into extreme detail, we can say that most analogues have the expected effect.
So, here is the list of drugs:
- Super P Force;
- And so on;
Since there are a lot of analogues of this drug and Viagra is especially advertised, about Suhagra write only few people. But those reviews are quite good:
- I took Suhagra drug for about a month. Not everyone, of course, day, but three to four times a week. It acts noticeably. The sexual act is prolonged by several times and generally becomes qualitative. Gradually, even without tablets, an erection became normal. So I can say that the medicine really cures the problem.
- If I get tired at work, a lot of stress - I took before the date Suhagra. It greatly supports both psychologically and physically. The erection becomes, as in the young age.
About side effects also, it is mentioned:
- Of course, the intercourse with Suhagra is much better. But I get stuffy, hot, my face turns red, and then my head hurts. I tried to take 25 mg - but still the blood flows to my head.
- For me Viagra, Suhagra and others effect this way: an erection and a migraine. So choose what you like more.
In conclusion, it should be noted that, even with mild erectile dysfunction - it is worth contacting a specialist. After all, it is necessary to establish exactly what the given state is related to. And, if there are no serious organic lesions, then the drug Suhagra - may well be a good help to restore a normal sexual life. Indeed, the effect of variants of the same means from different manufacturers turns out to be different. Most men who have problems with erection try a few drugs, choosing the most effective for themselves and some stop their choice on Suhagra medication.